Thursday, September 24, 2009

Do You Believe in Magic?




My sister and I are always searching for great skin products. So I was ecstatic when she called me at work, telling me she found a great cream. Egyptian Magic. I thought to myself hmm, it is called Egyptian Magic? It sounded hookey and weird. So as soon as I got off the phone I began my research. I entered Egyptian Magic into the search engine and hundreds of reviews came up.
Now I am thinking to myself, why have I never heard of this cream? It is sold at Whole Foods and other retailers that I frequent. It has been featured on The View, Vanity Fair magazine, US, People, the list goes on and on. So now I am obsessed and I haven't even tried it. My sister was so kind to purchase a jar for myself ($36) and literally all I could think of was getting home washing my face and trying the cream for the first time.

The first night was great. The cream is more like a petroleum jelly. It is rock hard in the jar and then you have to warm it up in your hands by rubbing your fingers together. At that point it just melts almost into an oil. It is 100% natural and can be used all over the body.

It has been almost a week now and I really like it. My skin in the morning is dewier and I feel like my skin looks a bit brighter. I have rubbed it on my elbows, which worked wonders and my dry spots on my feet. It really softened calluses on my heels and toes. All in all I would definitely recommend it. Try it, if not for the face for the body, especially the feet.


No comments: