Friday, September 18, 2009

Anniversary




September 14, 2009 marked our second year anniversary. It is mind blowing to me that one crazy thought sparked a new career path in my life. The two years has definitely flown by and challenged me in ways I never thought possible. There are days when I wanted to walk away and cry and then there are days when I just wanted to jump for joy.


I am happy to have created something that other people enjoy and feel good when they leave Sundrops. It is rewarding when I am out to dinner and hear the next table talking about the cutest pedicure place. It makes me smile to give 10 people jobs in a struggling economy. The best part is having a staff who put their heart and soul into making this the best place. Thanks to everyone who have supported us, gave us incredible feedback, and gave us a second chance. Cheers to two years!

No comments: