Friday, February 25, 2011

All the Goodness without the coffee smell


I just found my newest addiction! LaLicious Coffee Bean Sugar SoufflĂ© is a dream come true. This unscented phenomenon has the undeniable moisturizing qualities I have come to love from a LaLicious scrub with the added benefit of caffeine. I have to admit I was skeptical at first. When I opened the container I could clearly see the coffee grounds and I smelled a hint of coffee mixed with vanilla, so I thought for sure I was going to smell like coffee all day. However I was willing to give it a try, since everything I had read and heard about it said it was scent-free and that I would not smell like fresh brewed coffee. I am so happy I gave it a try. This scrub not only made my skin as soft and smooth as a baby’s bum, but I had absolutely no scent of coffee on me. Now, it could just be wishful thinking on my part, but I honestly feel like the caffeine in this scrub helped the appearance of my skin. I can’t believe that I waited so long to try this.




No comments: