Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sundrops Profile

Erin Young, is one of the many friendly faces at Sundrops Nail Spot. Erin is our receptionist and Boutique assistant. We asked Erin a few questions about herself, so you can get to know her better.

What is your favorite treatment at Sundrops?

I love the Island Indulgence pedicure. The smell is amazing!

What is your ultimate insider beauty tip or secret?

In this dry climate my feet tend to get dry. I rub Vaseline on my feet nightly and wrap them in socks. I wake up to soft feet.

What is your favorite clothing line?

I really like Theory and Splendid. Theory for the tailored look and Splendid for the soft t-shirts. I love anything comfortable and trendy. Another favorite of mine is American Apparel.

What is your go-to nail polish color?

I typically like to experiment with my nail color. So I don't particularly have a favorite color, my favorite collection is the Essie Neon .

What inspires you?

Trying new things and meeting new people.

What question do you get asked all the time?

Is that your real eye color?

No comments: