Thursday, April 23, 2009

Earth Day


I went to Trader Joe's over the weekend and I felt like an outsider. I got up to the checkout and the clerk looked into my basket for my reuseable shopping bags. I was panicked, I quickly panned the check out stations and realized I was the only one without a reuseable sack. Men and women alike all were in the know about this. The thing is I am very earth friendly, I recycle, I never leave the water running while brushing my teeth, and I always turn off the lights when I leave a room. I am not wasteful!


So when I got home I started looking around at what I have, I have SEVERAL totes but none that can squish up and just be in my car on a sporatic shopping trip. I started googling and I found these adorable totes in the best colors. Baggu, where were you the other day? So in lieu of Earth day check out these great bags and consider keeping them in your car. If we all just purchase one we will be lightening our footprint. Go EARTH!
Find the whole collection at www.baggubag.com

No comments: